Whether you want to be a healthcare support worker or are an experienced consultant looking for your next challenge, Mid Wales can offer you a fantastic place to work and live, with many career progression and CPD opportunities that are underpinned by a beautiful living environment.
If you are interested in applying for a job in beautiful Mid Wales, please visit the following websites or contact the relevant organisations:
- Hywel Dda University Health Board
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Powys Teaching Health Board
- Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust
- NHS Wales Jobs
- Wales Deanery – Train. Work. Live.
- NHS Wales Jobs (type in “Mid Wales” under location)
- GP One – General Practice in Wales
- Ceredigion County Council (Social Care posts)
- Gwynedd County Council (Social Care posts)
- Powys County Council (Social Care posts)